Leek Golf Club is continuing to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will act in accordance with government advice.
The Course and all facilities will remain open whilst we are able to comply with government guidelines. The situation will continue to be monitored and you will be informed of any changes.
We encourage members to carry on playing golf and will strive to provide the game in the safest possible environment, recognising that the health and wellbeing of playing this great game benefits everybody. However if you are in a COVID-19 high risk category, please remember it is your own wellbeing which is paramount.
In the meantime:
• Members are requested to keep a 2m distance whilst at the Club.
• Personal hygiene requirements must be adhered to.
• No gathering of groups of more than 4 (Golfers are required to arrange their groups prior to arrival, ideally through the BRS online booking system).
• Buggy & trolley hire remains available with equipment sanitised between uses.
• Credit card transactions would be preferred.
• Seating arrangements throughout the Club will be such as to maintain a 2m distance.
• If you choose to play golf but don’t wish to enter the Club House you can change your shoes on the carpark.
• All players should not remove or touch Hole Pins.
• Bunker rakes have been removed.
• The Millennium Hut will remain securely locked until further notice.
• The toilet on the 10th will remain open.
• We may have to introduce additional Local Rules in order to keep playing.
• Please check daily changes to arrangements before play.
• To improve access to information, the Office will be open on a Saturday morning.
Contingency plans are in place to ensure maintenance of the course, but we do ask for your patience if everything is not always how you would like it.
As government information is liable to change we are monitoring the situation and will react when necessary.
Leek Golf Club will do all in its power to continue to offer golf in a safe and secure environment.
Keep calm, wash your hands & continue playing Golf...